Puttharaksa Aesthetic Bangkok, Thailand

Puttharaksa Aesthetic

Puttharaksa Aesthetic has been a reputable name in the field of facial treatments since 2005. They specialize in providing solutions for various skin issues, offering services such as Acne Treatment, Microdermabrasion, and Acne Extraction, among others. The clinic has established a solid reputation for consistently delivering effective and reliable treatments.

Their Client Base — A Mix of Local and Global

Puttharaksa Aesthetic takes pride in serving a diverse group of clients. Approximately 30% of their clients are Thai, while the remaining 70% come from different parts of the world. This diversity is a testament to the quality and appeal of their services, addressing a wide range of skin types and concerns.

Puttharaksa Aesthetic has been honored with the prestigious service excellence award from WhatClinic.com for six consecutive years, spanning from the year 2014 to 2019.